Oak Alley – Colleyville’s Newest Upscale Community
Coming to Colleyville – January 2021
Oak Alley is Colleyville’s newest upscale community. Embodying its unique name and inspiration from the tree-lined street with idyllic mature oak trees, Oak Alley’s impressive gated entry with fountains, lush landscape and a private park with walking trails will inspire the residents of Colleyville.
This exciting, new residential development with developer, Burk Collins, is located off John McCain Road featuring oversized lots with exclusive high-end custom builders whose acclaimed reputations precede them; those include Wright Renaissance, Providential Lifestyle Homes, David Lewis, Kensington Estate Homes and Draper Custom Homes.
The Design Guidelines and approved architecture styles were thoughtfully planned by the award-winning Architecture firm, Heritage Design Studio. With timeless architecture implemented from the beginning of the development planning stages, Oak Alley will endure home trends, retaining its beauty for generations. Residents will enjoy upscale living on acreage lots and the seclusion of a gated community. Select premium lots boast additional privacy of bordering Big Bear Creek and the Timarron Country Club Golf Course.
With 34 home sites, Oak Alley offers luxury living in the heart of Colleyville with nearby shops, dining, entertainment and easy access to Hwy 114 and the DFW International airport. Students can attend the top tier Grapevine-Colleyville ISD schools or one of several exemplary private schools in the area.
Architectural home styles featured will showcase:
- English – Tudor Revival, English Arts & Crafts and Cotswold styles
- French Eclectic – Grand Chateaux and French countryside Farmhouses
- Mediterranean – Italian Renaissance, Tuscan and Spanish Eclectic
- Texas Regional Vernacular – typically constructed with Limestone, Exposed Rafters & Timber details
- Prairie – Home styles which originated from Frank Lloyd Wright, with widely overhanging eaves and porches with oversized square columns
Lot prices range from $525,000 – $1,250,000.
For Lot Information or a Property Tour contact Oak Alley’s Exclusive Agent, Randy White 817-909-9125.